Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Miss MYA!!!

AWE....What JOY this little girl brings to our life. Can I just say I love having a girl?! Don't get me wrong boys are fun too, in fact I think for the next child I would prefer to have another boy. Mya just has the cutest personality and makes me laugh all the time. She has these corky little smiles and a lot of different facial expressions!! Mya is easy going and a lot of the time just kind of in her own little world. She actually has many imagination friends that change day to day. Right now she has a friend named Leela that lives in my closet. Mya has that mother instinct all ready and loves to play mom. She is also a big helper and looks out for her little cousin Mannix. 

Here are some fun random pics of Mya that were taken this last summer. Enjoy :)

 Bright purple frosting from eating a cupcake at her good friend Oakley's Birthday Party. Mya loves sweets, especially "pupcakes", cookies and suckers

This is the new trick Mya and her dad perfected this summer. She has great balance!! It was so funny we had her cheering just like a cheerleader!!

Here are some videos of her new move.... Sorry I videoed it on my phone so it is sideways. 
We were trying to get her to say Stink because instead she says Sneak and it is so FUNNY!!




 She still needs a nap but most of the time is too busy playing, so when she slows down for a minute she normally crashes. She is one of those girls that requires 12 hours of sleep every night! PS. Don't you just love her outfit... This is what she wore when we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden. And yes it was her choice. I haved learned there are some fights you just don't choice to fight with this girl.

 Just like her brother Mack she wears her sunglasses upside down, Don't ask where they picked up that from.... Cuz I have no idea!!

 Even though Mya is a girlie-girl, she does love to play in the dirt with her brother. This summer one of the favorite things to do was to run in my flower beds and catch grasshoppers. As you can see she is very proud of her grasshopper. Mya would put them in containers and insist in bringing them in the house so she could take care of them. As soon as it would die she would replace it with a new one. 

 This is just a funny pic of how she fell asleep one day.

Mya loves to be like her mommy!! So we have to put a  towel on her head when she gets out of the shower. She also likes to sit and watch me put my make-up on and do my hair and then when I am done she must have her hair done into a "Princess hair-do" and have make-up put on. She is also obsessed with wearing high-heels!!
Mya had her first official sleep-over with her friend Paige. Those two girls had so much fun playing with their dolls, kitchen, dressing up and falling asleep in their sleeping bags to Tangled. Both girls did great and slept through the night.

I can't imagine life with out this crazy girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment