Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First day of KINDERGARTEN!!

 Here is Mister Mack at his KINDERGARTEN orientation!! We had fun meeting his Teacher Mrs. Patten and doing some fun learning activities!!
 
I can not believe it.... My baby boy is off to kindergarten!!! He was so excited and a little nervous for his big first day of school. I walked down with him to the bus stop and of course we got there ten minutes early. He is one who has to make sure everything is just right, so we went over how the bus works and what to expect on his first day. We even laid out his clothes the night before so he was all prepared. He chose to wear his Seahawk shirt, technically it is not a Seahawk shirt but it is a sports shirt with the same colors.


 I love this pic if you look close one of Mack's good friend Brad is holding on to Mack helping on the bus. Brad is a few years older then Mack and knows the system!!

 The neighborhood gang!!
I did really good getting Mack ready for school and taking him to the bus with out any tears but as soon as that bus drove away I have to admit I had this weird sick feeling to my stomach and felt kind of like something was missing. I was worried about the bus situation because he rides it with the other older kids and goes to another school first, but I just told myself he is SIX and  he will be just fine. I just sat there for a moment thinking Now What? Then realized I should walk home!!  Okay... I might have shed one or two tears on the way home!! I cannot believe how different it is dropping them off at pre-school and sending them to Kindergarten!!
 And his first big day is over.
This is him and his bud Riley. They are both in Kindergarten so they sit by each other and look out for each other. 
So as soon as Mack got off the bus I was so excited to see how it went so I asked him and He sounded a little disappointed. He said he had a good day but he did NOTHING and learned NOTHING!! LOL I told him he had plenty of school left to learn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment