Since we have this amazing zoo pass we decided to stop off at the Hogle Zoo on our way to St. George. We also thought it would break up our drive. I had been their earlier with my friend Jenny for her birthday and knew the pass would get us in for half price AND the zoo's theme was dinosaurs and I knew the kids would LOVE it. Since the zoo is only a few miles away from Uncle Sky and Aunt Natalie we called them up, met them for lunch and invited them to come with us for some zoo fun.
Checking out the Elephants

ROOAARRR!!
The Rhinos
We went to the bird show. I recommend this to anyone. They did an awesome job and had some way cool birds that flew right across your head. This one hawk got so low that the wings clipped the top of my head. It was cool.
The ever so amazing BALD EAGLE with the American Flag!!
Of course we had to ride the carousal!!
Mack loved the Dinos
It was soooo HOT we had to cool down every chance we get!!
and we rode the Train!!
Again we are trying to cool off (I'm not sure this wasn't against the rules)
Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa Mauger for the zoo Pass, we sure did love it :)

















No comments:
Post a Comment