This year after 3 summers my flowers are starting to take off a little. My roses looked good, but my lilies were amazing. I Love them, I love the anticipation. I wait all summer for them to bloom and then Finally they Bloom. I do have to say I was very proud of my flower beds this year and hopefully they will be even better next Year :)
And by the side of our house where there isn't anything but Weeds I went out on a limb and planted a garden. I planted some peas, beans, cucumbers, watermelon and mini Pumpkins. My peas and beans did awesome, we could have just about all we could handle. The kids had so much fun picking the peas and eating them right out of the garden. I also had 4 good sized cucumbers (I only had one plant) and I had 10 mini pumpkins. My watermelons didn't do so good, they were finally flowering and growing right when the frost hit. All in all I was very proud of myself!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment